Why do most people choose Certpark? This is because the exam information provided by Certpark will certainly be able to help you pass the exam. Why? Because it provides the most up-to-date information, which is the majority of candidates proved by practice.What are you waiting for? Opportunity knocks but once. You can get Microsoft 70-345 complete as long as you enter Certpark website.
Share some MCSE 70-345 exam questions and answers below.
You are planning the deployment of the Exchange servers. You need to recommend which configurations must be performed after the installation of Exchange Server 2016 to ensure that the users can access the mailboxes without receiving error messages. Which two actions should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Add the new server to the Exchange Servers group.
B. Create a Send Connector.
C. Import the certificate from EX3 and assign the certificate.
D. Configure the virtual directory URLs.
E. Create a Receive Connector.
You deploy Layer 7 load balancers to the New York and London offices. You are planning the namespace configuration that will be used once you complete the planned upgrade to Exchange Server 2016. You need to recommend a solution to meet the connectivity requirements for the namespaces. What should you recommend?
A. On the New York office servers, change the internal URLs to mail.fabrikam.com.
B. On all of the branch office servers, change the external URLs to Snull.
C. On all of the branch office servers, change the external URLs to mail.fabnkam.com.
D. On the New York office servers, change the internal URLs to Snull.
Topic 1, Fabrikam inc.
Fabrikam. Inc. is an international manufacturing company that has 5,000 employees. The company has sales, marketing research and human resources departments.
Fabrikam has two main offices and three branch offices. The main offices are located in New York and London. The branch offices are located in Seattle, Montreal, and Paris.
The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office connects directly to the Internet. The WAN connections from the main offices to the branch offices are reliable.
The Exchange Server organization contains servers that have either Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013 installed. Each main office contains two Exchange Server 2013 servers. Each branch office contains one Exchange Server 2010 server.
MX records are configured to deliver email to the offices in New York and London. Email is delivered to the London office only if the New York office is unavailable.
Each office is configured to use a separate namespace for client access. The New York office is configured to use a namespace of mail.fabrikam.com .
The servers in the New York and London offices are members of a database availability group (DAG). Each mailbox database in the New York and London offices has three copies.
The technical support staff in the branch offices have administrative access to the existing Exchange servers and are assigned Organization Management permissions.
Users from the sales department frequently send email messages that contain the Social Security number of customers in the United States.
Fabrikam identifies the following issues on the network:
• Users in the Paris office report that when launching Microsoft Outlook, they receive a security alert indicating a certificate name mismatch. The security alert is not generated when they connect to Outlook Web Access. Users from the other offices do not report receiving the security alert.
• Network administrators report that the mailbox databases in the New York office sometimes activate on the Exchange servers in the London office, resulting in poor performance for the New York office users.
Fabrikam plans to implement the following changes to the network:
• Upgrade the organization to Exchange Server 2016 during the next six months.
• Enable online document viewing and editing from Outlook on the web.
High Availability Requirements
Fabrikam identifies the following high-availability requirements for the planned deployment:
• Mailbox databases that contain mailboxes for the New York office users must only be activated on the servers in the London office manually.
• All client access connections to the London and New York offices must use load-balanced namespaces. The load balancing mechanism must perform health checks.
Security and compliance requirements
Fabrikam identifies the following security and compliance requirements:
• After the planned upgrade, the maximum mailbox size must be 5 GB.
• Administrators from the branch offices must be able to view the mailbox properties and reset the passwords of the users, but must be prevented from changing the mailbox database configurations.
• Users who are involved in legal disputes with customers must be prevented from permanently deleting email messages pertaining to the dispute. The users must be able to delete all other messages permanently.
• If a user enters a Social Security number in an email message addressed to an external recipient, the user must receive a notification before sending the message If the user sends the message. The message must not be delivered. A compliance officer must be notified of the violation.
Fabrikam identifies the following connectivity requirements:
• Connections for inbound and outbound email must be initiated and terminated from an Edge Transport server in the perimeter network.
• All external client connections from the branch office users must be proxied from the New York office to the branch offices.
• The number of namespaces used for client access must be minimized.
You need to recommend changes to the existing environment to meet the high-availability requirements for the mailbox databases.
What should you recommend?
A . Run TheSet-MailBoxDatabasecmdlet.
B . Run theSet-DatabaseAvailabilityGroupcmdlet
C. Run theSet-MailBoxServercmdlet.
D. Run theSet-MailBoxDatabaseCopycmdlet.
You need to recommend changes to the messaging infrastructure. The changes must meet the connectivity requirements after the planned upgrade. Which two actions should you recommend? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. From the Mailbox servers, import the Edge Subscription file.
B. On the Edge Transport Servers, start Edge Synchronization.
C. On the Edge Transport servers, import the Edge Subscription file.
D. On the Edge Transport servers, create an Edge Subscription file.
E. On the Mailbox servers, restart the Microsoft Exchange Transport service.
Because this exam is difficult, through it, you may be subject to international recognition and acceptance, and you will have a bright future and holding high pay attention. Certpark has the world’s most reliable 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam dumps, and with it you can achieve your wonderful plans. We guarantee you 100% certified. Candidates who participate in the Microsoft 70-345 certification exam, what are you still hesitant?
The Certpark 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam dumps is 100% verified and tested. Certpark 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam dumps is the practice test software. In Certpark, you will find the best exam preparation material. The material including practice questions and answers. The information we have could give you the opportunity to practice issues, and ultimately achieve your goal that through Microsoft 70-345 exam certification.
Everyone has their own life planning. Different selects will have different acquisition. So the choice is important. Certpark 70-345 Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 exam dumps are the best things to help each IT worker to achieve the ambitious goal of his life. It includes questions and answers, and issimilar with the real exam questions. This really can be called the best training materials.